Convenient ground-level approach to the building
And sheltered underground connection to subway lines – the ideal location providing easy access to any destination in the city, Japan and abroad.
The nearby Kandabashi ramp of the Metropolitan Expressway, Narita and Haneda Airport limousine bus services, shuttle service to JR Tokyo Station, and a large-scale bicycle parking area (approx. 700 bicycles) add up to various access routes to the building are available.
Smooth access by automobile via the Kandabashi ramp of the Metropolitan Expressway.
Narita / Haneda Airport limousine bus service
Shuttle service connecting Tokyo Station
Large-scale bicycle parking space (approx. 700 bicycles).
Rail/Subway Line Access
- Otemachi Station
- Tokyo Metro: Tozai Line, Chiyoda Line, Hanzomon Line, Marunouchi Line
Toei: Mita Line
- Tokyo Station
- JR: Shinkansen Lines (Tohoku, Yamagata, Akita, Joetsu, Nagano, Tokaido, Sanyo), Yamanote Line, Kehin-Tohoku Line, Chuo Line, Tokaido Line, Yokosuka Line, Sobu Line, Keiyo Line
Tokyo Metro: Marunouchi Line
Access Key Metro Stations (from Otemachi Station)
- Nihonbashi, Hibiya Stations
- 1 minute
- Ginza Station
- 4 minutes
- Kasumigaseki, Hamamatsucho Stations
- 5 minutes
- Nagatacho Station
- 9 minutes
- Shinagawa, Akasakamitsuke Stations
- 10 minutes
Access to Major Regional Cities in Japan
- 1 hour 33 minutes
- 1 hour 41 minutes
- 2 hours 34 minutes
- Narita Airport
- 51 minutes
- Haneda Airport
- 18 minutes
- * Above travel times do not include time required for changing and waiting for trains. Also travel times may vary slightly depending on operation conditions.
Building approach from the subway
Sheltered from the elements, office workers and visitors enjoy comfortable direct underground access to the building from Otemachi and Tokyo stations.