Only a one-minute walk to JR Tamachi Station using the pedestrian deck from the site.
A significant advantage is direct access to a JR Yamanote Line station
msb Tamachi is linked directly by a pedestrian deck to Tamachi Station on the JR Yamanote Line.
The easy access of a one-minute walk to the station and the quick recognition of the tower from the station benefits the tenant businesses.
A one-minute walk to Mita Station on the Toei Asakusa and Mita lines. The pedestrian route from those stations is covered, thereby protecting walkers from the elements.
Smooth and short access from the station ticket gates
Tamachi, located between Tokyo Station and Shinagawa Station, is a metropolitan business hub.
The area between Tokyo Station and Shinagawa Station is a business hub with many companies' headquarters and major offices. Located in the middle of this area, these towers feature great access in every direction. Such a convenient location is a great attraction of these towers.
Convenient environment with easy access to metropolitan areas, other areas nationwide and overseas locations
Two stations on four lines take you to key locations. Direct access to airports.
Great mobility with the possible combined use of buses and a regular cruise operation.
TRAINDirect access to major terminals
- 2 min. to Shinagawa Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line/Negishi Line (direct access)
- 8 min. to Tokyo Station on the JR Yamanote Line (direct access)
- 8 min. to Otemachi Station on the Toei Mita Line (direct access)
- 15 min. to Shibuya Station on the JR Yamanote Line (direct access)
- 22 min. to Shinjuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line (direct access)
- 19 min. to Yokohama Station via the JR Keihin Tohoku Line/Negishi Line and using the JR Ueno Tokyo Line from Shinagawa Station
AIRConvenient access to airports
- 17 min. to Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station via Shinagawa Station on the JR Yamanote Line using the Keikyu Line Airport Green Limited Express
- 14 min. to Haneda Airport International Terminal: via Shinagawa Station on the JR Yamanote Line using the Keikyu Line Airport Green Limited Express
- 60 min. to Narita Airport via the JR Keihin Tohoku Line/Negishi Line and using the Narita Express from Tokyo Station
TAXITaxi fare from Tamachi Station
The approximate fare and time for a taxi ride to the following destination stations:
- ¥980 - ¥1,000 (10 min.)
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,450 (20 min.)
- ¥1,140 - ¥1,180 (10 min.)
- ¥1,780 - ¥1,900 (20 min.)
- Haneda Airport:
- ¥5,620 - ¥5,950 (30 min.)
- “Toei Bus” from Tamachi stop to
- Shinagawa, Shimbashi
- “Odaiba Rainbow Bus” from Tamachi stop to
- “Kosoku (express) Bus” from Tamachi stop to
- Tokyo, Morioka
- From Hinode
- Tokyo Big Sight, Asakusa
- From Shibaura
- Odaiba, Pallet Town Line
- Scheduled to launch the Linear Chuo Shinkansen
- Scheduled to launch the Linear Chuo Shinkansen at nearby Shinagawa Station in 2027
- East Japan Railway Company's vision of a new route connecting the center of Tokyo and Haneda
- East Japan Railway Company is considering establishing a new route connecting the center of Tokyo and Haneda Airport using the Tokyo Kamotsu (freight) Terminal.
* The time for a taxi ride was calculated assuming a speed of 40 km/h.
* Taxi fares were calculated taking into account the usual traffic conditions of the route and therefore are not necessarily proportional to the distance to the destination.
* The fare and time for a taxi ride depend on the time of day and the traffic (excluding wait time).
* Source: Calculated using ZENRIN maps and data provided by taxisite Inc.
* This information was current as of August 2017 and could change in the future.
* Image for illustrative purposes.