A 13-floor office building to
become the symbol of Aoyama.
An elegant 13-floor office building will be created on this approximately 2400㎡ site. On each office floor of approximately 234 to 261 tsubo (774-863㎡), we present you with a revolutionary office design entailing both internal and external balconies.
Additionally, the retail area on the first floor opens to the main avenues in the front, while being well-connected by different alleys throughout,
exhibiting the characteristic atmosphere of Aoyama.
An office that engages your senses, in Aoyama.
Aoyama prides itself with the cutting-edge trends and sophisticated culture cultivated here.
In the era of diversified workspaces, it is crucial to have your office at a location that is worth coming,
while providing a space that is designed to spark new inspirations.
The Pocket Park has a comfortable sitting area, enclosed with the perfect amount of sunlight scattered
through the trees.
Work is no longer restricted by “place” or “space”; therefore, this building provides workspaces with new concepts to accommodate a wider variety of work styles.
A serene entrance
that welcomes approaches
from two main avenues.
The entrance allows access from both Aoyama-Dori and Gaien Nishi-Dori.
This arrangement forms the Aoyama-esque equilibrium of maintaining
the calm atmosphere away from the hustle while staying close to the community.
The location linking
the affluence of Aoyama
to the central business areas of the city.
This new office will be situated near the intersection of Aoyama-Dori, which connects Shibuya and Akasaka, and Gaien Nishi-Dori, where Aoyama culture was cultivated. Railway access is available through 2 stations, with access to 3 subway lines: Gaiemmae Station and Omotesando Station, which are 4-minute walk and 6-minute walk from the site respectively. The beautiful nature of the city and the refined boutiques and restaurants located in the surrounding fill the environment with charm and sophistication.
Sample Layout 8,12F
External balcony / Internal balcony
- The user is responsible for all management of the balcony.
- Building Management may specify the affixture methods and the installation location of the furniture.
Emergency power generator
A 625kVA emergency generator is installed. In the event of a power outage, 15VA/㎡ of power/lights will be supplied to the office tenants’ dedicated area for 48 hours to ensure business continuity (up to 5VA/㎡ of 15VA/㎡ can be converted for air conditioning).
- Additional construction is required in order to supply emergency power to the office tenants’ dedicated area.(optional)
- In the event of a fire, the power will be cut off.
- The emergency generator power does not guarantee the supply of power. The basic power supply time is 48 hours; however,
it is not guaranteed.
Power supply and operation details during a power outage.
The exterior completion CG image of the building shown is composed of a site photograph taken in December 2020 and blueprints from the planning stage, thus may differ from the actual completion.
Some facility equipment is not represented. The plantings are not representative of a specific season or the condition of the time of move in.
- The cross section shown is based on the blueprints from the planning stage, thus may differ from the actual completion. In addition, changes may occur to the area due to law revisions and design modifications.
- Project Name
- (tentative name)Minami Aoyama 3-chome Project
- 3-4-3 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
4-minute walk from Gaiemmae Station on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line.
6-minute walk from Omotesando Station on Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Ginza Line, and Hanzomon Line
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei Inc.
- Kajima Corporation
- Site area
- Approximately 2,405.82㎡(approximately 727.76 tsubo)
- Structure / Scale
- Underground: Steel frame and partially ferro concrete / Above-ground: Steel frame,
1 floor underground / 13 floors above ground
- Approximately 59m
- Area Use
- Commercial zone, neighborhood commercial zone, Category 2 residential zone
- Total area
- Approximately 14,753.09㎡ (approximately 4,462.81 tsubo)
- Leasable office area
- Approximately 9,440.07㎡ (approximately 2,855.62 tsubo)
- Standard floor area
- Approximately 773.52㎡～approximately 863.93㎡
(approximately 233.99～approximately 261.34 tsubo)
- 4 Passenger Units (1 Unit doubles as emergency use unit)
- Parking/Bicycle Parking
- Parking 39 spaces (22 mechanical spaces, 14 flat spaces, 3 cargo vehicle spaces) / Bicycle parking 29 spaces / 2 motorcycle spaces
- Raised Floor
- 100mm *Parts of the internal balconies are 300mm
- Floor load capacity
- Floor-to-Ceiling height
- Power Outlet capacity
- Average desktop illumination
- Air conditioning system
- Multi-package type air-cooled heat pump
- Power receiving and transforming facilities
- Receiving system : High voltage 6.6 kV 1 receiving line
- Emergency generator
- 3-phase 3-line 6.6kV 625kV x 1 unit Gas turbine Oil tank 18,000 liters x 1(heavy oil A) (48 hours operation)
- Scheduled Completion
- End of February 2023
In addition to the listing in this website, we may be able to introduce you to other properties that may be ideal for your needs. Please feel free to contact us for further information or assistance
We will notify you when space in your requested office building property becomes available.