A new landmark will be standing along Shinjuku-Dori in February 2023.
It will feature a rooftop terrace for the exclusive use of office tenants to enjoy a wide open and spacious oasis in the city center.
A special rooftop space located on an elevated area in the Musashino Plateau, about 40 meters above the ground, will offer a place of relaxation for office tenants.
It can be used for lunch, refreshment break, and interacting with each other.
A respectable entrance befitting a gateway to business
will separate the traffic flow of office and store visitors to welcome workers and customers pleasantly.
8-minute walk from Yotsuya Station
on JR Chuo Line, JR Sobu Line, Tokyo Metro
Marunouchi Line, Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
3-minute walk from Yotsuya-sanchome Station
on Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
Access to major terminals: 5 minutes to Shinjuku Station, 13 minutes to Tokyo Station
Access to three stations and four train/subway lines
- 8-minute walk from Akebonobashi Station on Toei Shinjuku Line
- The number of minutes from Yotsuya-sanchome Station.
- The number of minutes does not include transfer time and represents the time required when the shortest route is selected.
Approximately 200 tsubo (665㎡) per floor
The latest facilities that meet BCP needs are available.
A highly flexible layout that can be adapted to a variety of work styles.
The multi-purpose space in the work area gives rise to unexpected communication.
Wide open private area with sunlight streaming through large windows
White-themed common space with a simple, high-quality design full of cleanliness
24-hour supply* available for both common and private areas.
In the event of a general power outage, the building is equipped to provide lighting (about one-fourth), ventilation, and minimum power for sanitation facilities (some restrooms) in common spaces, as well as a 15VA/㎡ power supply for electric lighting and power outlets in private areas.
- Estimated running time: Approx. 46 hours based on the capacity of the fuel tank to be installed.
- Supply to private areas requires a separate installation fee for connection (construction B).
A safe and secure office environment is maintained through a three-stage security system.
Private room doors have contactless card-key locks. (Machine security passive sensors are installed in the rooms.)
The floor security system is automatically activated after a certain period of time when all tenants on the floor have activated their security system. (Machine security passive sensors are installed in the common spaces of each floor.)
The building’s machine security system is automatically activated after a certain period of time when all floor tenants have activated their security system (includes the first-floor entrance).
- The exterior completion CG image of the building shown is composed of a site photograph taken in January 2021 and blueprints from the planning stage, thus may differ from the actual completion. Some facility equipment is not represented. The plantings are not representative of a specific season or the condition of the time of move in.
- The cross section shown is based on the blueprints from the planning stage, thus may differ from the actual completion. In addition, changes may occur to the area due to law revisions and design modifications.
- Project Name
- Front Place Yotsuya
- 3-2-1 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
3-minute walk from Yotsuya-sanchome Station on Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
8-minute walk from Yotsuya Station on JR Chuo Line, JR Sobu Line, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
8-minute walk from Akebonobashi Station on Shinjuku Line
- Chitose Corporation, Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Jisho Sekkei Inc.
- Site area
- Approximately 1,437.06㎡（approximately 434.71 tsubo）
- Structure / Scale
Underground: Ferro concrete / Above-ground: Steel frame,
1 floor underground / 10 floors above ground
- Approximately 41.61m
- Commercial, Office, Residence
- Total area
- Approximately 8,514.51㎡（approximately 2,575.63 tsubo）
- Leasable office area
- Approximately 4,656.31㎡（approximately 1,408.53 tsubo）
- 2 Passenger Units
- Parking/Bicycle Parking
- Parking: 27 spaces (mechanical spaces) (also 2 cargo vehicle spaces, 1 accessible space) *Shared with residence
Bicycle parking: 38 spaces; Motorcycle parking: 3 spaces *Shared with residence
- LED bulbs, lighting control system
- Air conditioning system
- Each floor separated into 3 zones (air-cooled PAC air conditioning) + individual control per PAC
- Power receiving system
- 3-phase 3-line 6.6kV 50Hz 2-circuit power receiving system
(Main line and backup power line system)
- Emergency power generation
- Approx. 24 hour-supply to private areas (15VA/㎡)
*Separate installation fee for connection
- Contactless card reader, floor access control available (evening only)
- Scheduled Completion
- February 2023
In addition to the listing in this website, we may be able to introduce you to other properties that may be ideal for your needs. Please feel free to contact us for further information or assistance
We will notify you when space in your requested office building property becomes available.